layout

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Update

Let me tell you about my incredibly exciting weekend. Trust me, you'll be green with envy and not just because it's St. Patrick's Day.

First, Steve and I cleaned the house. Now, most people might say this is boring or terrible but not I! I love a clean house, I love cleaning and organizing my house and there's no better feeling than starting a lazy weekend with a clean, uncluttered living room. Like someone once said, "An uncluttered house makes for an uncluttered mind."

Then we really got wild by going to Comcast and getting a new remote control. *gasp* This was exciting because our volume button on the old remote had ceased working and that was just not acceptable. So I'm happy now with my new, volume-working remote.

We felt like mere teenagers again when we went to King Soopers to get groceries and gas. I have to get gas there because it's 10 cents cheaper than everywhere else with my grocery purchases.

I know, you're jealous. It's okay :)

No comments: