layout

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Time

Every time I hear the phrase "spring time" I think of a particular little ditty from The Producers. If you know what I'm talking about, you think it's funny too. If you don't, well...that sucks for you :)

Anywho, yesterday was so beautiful and warm here in Colorado. I went for a walk at lunch in short sleeves and was actually hot. The sun and all the people in the park were just such a shot of happiness that I really needed. It got me thinking of all the things I need (well....want) for Spring/Summer:

Flip-flops are the quintessential item for summer. I live in them and love them! They're comfy and casual. I think I need, mmmmm, about 6 pairs for the summer. Sounds about right.



A snazzy new summer purse needs to be had as well. You can't possibly expect a girl to use the same purse two seasons in a row, can you??



This summer I'd like lounge outside under a canopy in my new (albeit, expensive) patio furniture. A girl can dream, can't she?



And I can't possibly live another day without my very own margarita maker.



Yay for Spring!

No comments: