layout

Monday, March 31, 2008

A Bone to Pick with the Post Office

I have a letter being held hostage at the Fort Collins post office. I believe it's an invitation to my cousin's wedding shower but I can't be positive. Whatever it is doesn't have enough postage on it so instead of weighing it at the post office it came from, it got ALL the way to Fun Collins and then stopped. If I don't go down to the post office and pay them 17 cents it's getting sent back to the sender.

Does that make sense to you? Because it doesn't to me. It gets all the way to it's destination without enough postage and then gets sent all the way back without enough postage. Just give me the damn envelope!

It says to come get it during post office hours. Oh yea, that should work. Let's see; the post office is opened in Ft. Collins 8-5. Seeing as how I leave Ft. Collins at 6:30 and don't get home until 6:30, I think there's a conflict there.

But, you say, I can go on Saturday. Yes that would work...if I remember to!

Stupid USPS

No comments: