layout

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Two Years and Counting


Steve and I have been married for two years today. I can't believe it's been two years already but in another way I can't believe it's been only two years. We've accomplished so much since March 2006. Steve got transferred to Vail so we lived there about 7 months. I worked at a music festival and met some awesome people. Then Steve got offered a job in Ft. Collins so we decided to buy a house and move. We became home owners and I started working at 1st Bank, hated it and got my old job back at the place I am now.

Steve and I have had a lot of great times, silly things, fights, and love. I've fallen in love with him over and over again. My favorite part of any day is getting to come home to our warm house and being with Steve. He's my best friend, my partner in crime and the only person who truly understands who I am (and loves me anyway, HA!)

I learn new things about him every day but we face life together. Two years down, a lifetime to go.



This is the song Steve and I walked back up the aisle to after we were married :) (ignore the pictures in the video!)

No comments: