layout

Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness! Oh yea, and Spring



Sad but true. Today is the first day of Spring and what will I be doing tonight? I will be parked in a booth, eating wings and watching basketball with my Dad. Why not with my dear husband, you may ask? Because my dear husband is actually going to some of the games...without me...with his Dad. I know, I was shocked he's going without me too. But sacrafices need to be made in a marriage That's what it's all about folks.

I've filled out my brackets and have UCLA going all the way. We'll see if that works out. Come on Kevin Love, you can do it!

Oh yea, and happy first day of Spring. I will celebrate it by going for a walk at lunch in the sun! I'm loving the warm weather!

And now for a moment of silence for Syracuse basketball. They didn't make the tournament but they are #1 in the loser bracket! Let us bow our heads...

No comments: