layout

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pet Peeves

I realized today I have a few pet peeves. One is office supply related. It bugs me to bits when people use the wrong size binder clip or paper clip to keep things together. For example, if you have 6 pieces of paper, use a paper clip. If you MUST use a binder clip use the smallest possible size. Or if you're clipping 15 pieces of paper together do NOT use a binder clip capable of holding quadruple that amount. Please. Stop.

This picture is a little blurry but this is what it looks like when six pieces of paper are in a binder clip made for 50 pieces of paper.

The other thing that just kills me is people who are too stupid to figure out how to put license plate stickers on a license plate correctly. I don't understand how this happens. The registration paper that comes with the stickers even has a diagram of where to put the stickers. Yet people continue to be blissfully unaware that they're idiots.

I MAY let it slide for the year and the month to be on the wrong sides. However it is completely unacceptable for the stickers to be at the TOP of the license plate, in the middle of the license plate, each year on a different corner (instead of on top of last years' sticker), etc. etc.

However, I will cut you some slack if this is your license plate. Steve and I saw this on a Dodge Magnum on The Strip in Vegas on our honeymoon. This guy is awesome. More awesome than you. Just ask him.

No comments: