layout

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. :) This holiday is very up and down for a lot of people. Some people love it, some people hate it and some people think it's just another day in February. When I was single, my old roommate, Kelcy, and I used to call it Single's Awareness Day. Nice, right?

Well Steve and I don't celebrate it. One, because I think it's bullshit to have ONE day you express your love to your significant other. It's much more romantic to get flowers or a date night just for the hell of it than because it's Feb 14th. Who cares? You and your guy should be romantic other days as well!

We also don't celebrate it because my birthday is in two weeks and then our anniversary is 5 days after that. So I think that's enough love for two weeks :)

My day started off horribly by the way. I haven't been feeling well the last few days. I'll spare you the details. But I drag my ass to work anyway because I don't feel quite bad enough to justify staying home without feeling guilty. But I digress. SO, I'm not feeling well, we got about 4 inches of snow last night which made my commute so much longer than necessary and I've lost my cell phone. I'm pretty sure it's in the van but I can't be positive because no one would answer their damn phone so I could ask if it was there. *deep breath*

Then Steve and I get into a tiff over something.

Then once I actually arrive at work I find out someone "doesn't feel well today" and needs to go home. *sniff sniff* Does someone else smell bulls**t?



Hopefully this day gets even better and I eat s**t in the middle of the road on my way to lunch or something. That would just top it off, really.

Happy freakin' VDay!

No comments: