layout

Monday, May 21, 2012

The List

Most people know what the "Top 5" list is. For those of you who don't know, this is a list a lot of people have which states the 5 celebrities you're allowed to sleep with without your spouse getting mad. Ridicuous? Maybe. Petty? Possibly. Necessary? Absolutely!

While I was in New York in March, I had a conversation with my sister about said list. I told my sister although I have the normal list of 5, I also have a list of celebrities I just want to punch in the face. Her reaction was, "wow, anger much?"

No, no. It's not about anger, it's just about those certain celebrities that bug you so much you just can't help but want to punch them right in the face! That's not anger, right? Totally normal.

My list consists of:
Kim Kardashian
Tom Cruise
Leo DiCaprio
The Entire Jersey Shore Cast
Justin Bieber
Willow Smith (Will Smith's daughter. Yes she's 11. I really think instead of thinking "wow, she wants to punch an 11-year-old" you should really be thinking "wow, you're right. She must be JUST THAT annoying in order for her to have an 11-year-old on her list!")

Well, feast your eyes on this little beauty:


Apparently I'm not the only one! You can buy them from 27thStreetPress on Etsy. Awesome.

No comments: