layout

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Long Time, No Write

So I admit, it's been a little while since I've written. What can I say? I'm a busy girl!

Blast on Friday was really fun. The show was a tad different because the stage at the Cheyenne Civic center is about the size of my desk at work, but they worked it out. It was a little distracting, however, that pretty much everyone at the theatre seemed to
1) Know each other. "Tell your wife I'll see her at knitting on Tuesday." Mind you, these are like 35 year old women.
2) Be about 2 decades behind the Colorado. I saw more florals, shoulder pads and Farrah Fawcett hair than I knew what to do with. It was like going over the border and back in time.

Now that the writers strike is over it's back to new episodes of everything. CSI started up again last week and The Office is starting back on Thursday!!! Woohoo for Dunder Mifflin!






It's finally baseball season again and tonight will be my and Steve's second game. We went last night and the Rocks beat the Braves. It was finally a good game to make up for the 5 in a row they'd lost previously. Way to find your bats, guys.

The weather is looking particularly nasty for tonights game so hopefully I won't freeze my patootie off or won't get rained out. Cross your fingers!

No comments: