layout

Friday, January 18, 2008

So angry!

No wonder I don't trust people. How many times do I have to be deceived before I stop ignoring it? How bad will the deception get before it blows up and I wish I would've said or done something sooner. Or is it already worse than I thought?

Is the friendship good enough to keep going or should I cut my losses and all I've invested and run? Are these things I find out worth throwing it all away?

I can't confront this person because I'm not supposed to know what I know. And even if I did confront them, they would deny, deny, deny because they've done that before. Except before I just pretended they were telling the truth so things would go back to being easy.

Maybe it's my fault for not putting a stop to it sooner and letting it go on.

No comments: