layout

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Handy Helpers?

You know you haven't had enough sleep the previous night when you're being cynical and making snide comments about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

The wind here in Michigan last night was absolutely howling.  The 1970's windows on my 1940's house almost peeled away and continued to wake up Munchkin.  Munchkin ended up in our bed a good portion of the night but there wasn't much sleeping going on.

I think we got about 3-4 hours of sleep all night.  Now we're watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Mickey's "handy helper" isn't opening the door when his friends knock.  "Oh no, how will my friends get in now, Pluto?"  says Mickey.

"Maybe you should just open it yourself, MICKEY.  Geez."

Yeah....I need a coffee the size of my  head.  And maybe a handy helper.

No comments: