layout

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm voting for...

McCain.

Want to know why? Because McCain supporters don't continue to harrass me over and over and over again; on the cell phone, at my house, on my home phone. Yesterday I got three calls from "The Obama Campaign" between 7 and 8pm. A few nights ago someone called my cell phone, MY cell phone, at 7:30pm and asked for my husband... Say what? How the freakin' hell did you get MY cell phone number and attach my husbands name to it?

A few weekends ago Hubby and I were setting up some new living room furniture (pics coming soon) and my drill ran out of batteries. I go to the car to get Hubby's drill he uses for work (and no, he's not a construction worker). On my way back inside these two people walk up to me and say "Hi, are you Katy?" I start looking around like I've just been Punk'd and say, "Uh.......yes?" Low and behold, they were campainging for Obama. They start asking me questions like Who are you voting for, what are your hot-button issues and what will you be naming your first child?

My answers were "I don't know who I'm voting for, my hot-button issues are soliciting and political ambushes and I'm NOT naming my first child Barack."

Give it a rest people!! I don't know who I'm voting for. I'm a fence rider and agree a little on both sides. But I will tell you one thing: calling me and coming by my house will NOT help me vote for your candidate. In fact, it's actually just pissing me off.

And by the way, how did you get all my information???!

No comments: