layout

Friday, October 12, 2007

Things I'm Thankful For


I know Thanksgiving is the time you're supposed to give thanks, but with so many people bitching about stupid things I feel the need to say what I'm thankful for. So many people have so much and yet they bitch about the things they don't have.

I'm thankful for the tiffs I have with my husband because it means I have him and he loves me even when I'm sassy and difficult. It means he loves me because of my imperfections and will stand by me through thick and thin.

I'm thankful for having a little meat on my bones because it means I have enough to eat.

I'm thankful for my 90 minute commute to and from work, each way, every day because it means I have a good job. Or a job, period.

I'm thankful for my mortgage payment because I adore my house and it means I own a piece of the great city that is Ft. Collins.

I'm thankful for sore feet because it means I have uncomfortable, yet stylish, shoes on my feet. :)

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: