layout

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

23 Weeks



Here's 23 weeks. I'm not sure it looks super different from the one before but he IS growing. He's about 15 inches from head to toe now and weighs about a pound and a half. I can't believe it, he's getting so big! Only about 4 more weeks and I'm into the third trimester which is astounding. He's kicking away in there and has turned into a little wiggle worm in there recently. He plays a little game where he kicks back if you push on my stomach which is super funny...well, to us anyway.

I've been feeling pretty good but a little anxious about what's to come. My hips are starting to hurt more and it's harder to sleep. It's harder to get off the sofa, roll out of bed or be on my feet for a long period of time. I know that after about 26 weeks I'm really going to start growing and things will get much harder.

I leave tomorrow for my Colorado shower and I'm super excited. I'm ready to see all the friends I haven't seen in a few months and ready for some chat time with girlfriends!

No comments: