layout

Friday, September 24, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Well there have been some changes in our household. First and foremost, we're having a baby!! And we just found out today we're having a boy :) I'm going to have a son. We're keeping his name under wraps but we're calling him Little G Man for now. I'm 19 weeks along and have had a pretty painless and easy pregnancy so far. The first trimester was a little rough but more about the pregnancy later.

Big change number 2, the Hubs and I moved to the Detroit metro area. Hubby got a promotion at his job and they transferred him to Detroit. We bought a cute house built in 1940 in a suburb about 20 miles west of Detroit. So far we're loving it here. It's a great mix of midwest and east coast and it makes us very close to our NY relatives and friends.

Since the baby news, we've decided I'm going to work from home with my freelance writing so I can relax the rest of my pregnancy and then be home with the baby. Also, I've always wanted to be a writer. Being an executive assistant was just a detour in the career arena.

More later, with pictures!!

No comments: