layout

Monday, September 27, 2010

19 Weeks



Here's my belly at 19 weeks. It's really starting to get bigger but I feel like I've actually lost weight. You're supposed to be super hungry during this phase but I'm really not hungry very often.

So far I've had cravings but nothing too strange. At first I was so nauseas all I wanted was buttered pasta with Parmesan cheese. It was like heaven in a bowl and I had it all the freakin' time. I brought it to work one day for lunch and all I could think about all morning was the pasta with butter in the fridge. Around 10:45 I decided I really hadn't gotten much done due to thinking about lunch and 10:45 was close enough to lunch. Heaven, I'm telling you.

Then for about 7 weeks I could not be around a vegetable. I couldn't hear the word, see a vegetable, smell them, anything. The grocery store was like a war zone for me and Steve had to go alone or we raced through like Speed Racer.

Now I can't get enough bagels with bacon and egg or fresh fruit. I could live on bagels and fruit, OMG. Iron Chef was having Battle Pineapple last night and I almost had the Hubs drive to the store at 11PM and buy me some freshly cut pineapple. Yum-O.

No comments: