layout

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Hello Strangers!

Hello my blogger friends! It's been way too long and for all three of you that follow me, a thousand apologies my friends! I haven't blogged since I changed jobs almost four months ago. I can't believe it's been four months already but alas, it has been.

In the past four months I've had some good times and some very bad times. In the words of Bananarama, it's a cruel, cruel summer. I'll spare you the details but it was not a good summer for me. I'm definitely glad that season is over and, so far, as the warm weather gives way to the cold, it seems the trials that came with the warm weather are giving way to brighter days for me.

There are also some big things on the horizon for the Hubs and I. I won't go into detail until we know more but things are going to get exciting for us in the next few months...and no, I'm not pregnant so don't ask; you might as well just call me fat.

No comments: