layout

Monday, August 11, 2008

O-Ba-Ma, O-Ba-Ma

I really hate politics sometimes. All I ever see if John McCain adds slamming Obama. Obama adds slamming McCain. Enough already, fellas. Has anyone ever thought of trying to promote themselves instead of slamming the other guy?

Why not say "This is why you should vote for me" instead of "This is why you SHOULDN'T vote for him"? I want to know what makes you better, not what makes the other guy worse.

And to top it off, the mother of all conventions is going to be in Denver the last week in August. My office is going to be right in the thick-of-it and I will be at work that week. Protestors are allowed to be behind our building and I can't even get NEAR my building without my id card.

If I see anything nifty, I'll let you know ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.