layout

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Life According To.....

I used to do this post a lot more.....let's do it again!

Take the songs of ONE artist and answer these questions:
This week I'm using New Kids on the Block. Why, you may ask? Because they're awesome.  And I just saw them in concert again last month and it was freakin' amazing.

Are you male of female?
Cover Girl

Describe Yourself:
Big Girl Now

Describe how you're feeling:
Where Do I Go From Here

Describe where you currently live:
Summertime

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Funky, funky xmas

Favorite form of transportation:
Step by step

Your best friend is:
You Got It (The Right Stuff)

Your favorite color is:
Jealous (Blue)

What's the weather like:
Looking Like Danger

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Hangin' Tough

What is life to you:
Remix

Your fear:
If You Go Away

What is the best advice you have to give:
Dont Cry

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Valentine Girl

Thought for the Day:
Put it on my Tab

How I would like to die:
Dirty Dancing

My soul's present condition:
Miss you More

My Motto:
We Own Tonight

No comments: