They always say the first step to recovery is acceptance. Well, I'm not sure if I want to recover from this but....I'm a LipAholic. I love lip stuff; chapstick, lip balm, gloss, stain, lipstick...I love it all! I can't help myself. Every time something new comes out I have to buy it. It's a sickness really.
Case-in-point, I was organizing my purse and found ALL of these in there. These are just my go-to, not even the stash I have at home for special occasions or surplus. And as I told my husband, yes I do need all of the slightly different colored glosses. :) Some have some sparkles for drawing attention, some are light tints, some are matte. See...they're different.
1) Neosporin Lip Repair
2) Chapstick Brand Lip Balm (tinted and vitamin infused)
3) Victoria Secret Lip Gloss
4) Cover Girl Lip Enhancement Gloss
5) Burt's Bees Wax Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Zesty Red
6) Spearmint Flavored Chapstick from the dentist
7) Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm
8) Good ol' fashion Carmex in a squeeze tube