layout

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

My Life According To...

This started on Facebook and I decided to make it a blog thing. No matter what I'm feeling (happy, sad, frustrated, excited, hopeful, etc.) I always find songs to match my mood. Music can always say it better.

This one was my original one in August.

Artist:
Ingrid Michaelson

Are you a male or female:
"Lady in Spain"

Describe yourself:
"Can't Help Falling in Love"

How do you feel:
"Be OK"

Describe where you currently live:
"Highway"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
"Over the Rainbow"

Your favorite form of transportation:
"Empty Bottle"

Your best friend is:
"Far Away"

You and your best friends are:
"Overboard"

What's the weather like:
"Oh What a Day"

Favorite time of day:
"Around You"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
"The Way I Am"

What is life to you:
"A Bird's Song"

Your last relationship:
"Let Go"

Your fear:
"Die Alone"

What is the best advice you have to give:
"Keep Breathing"

Thought for the Day:
"Starting Now"

How I would like to die:
"Porcelain Fists"

No comments: