layout

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I ate what?

So I decided to try this Kashi cereal since the commercials say it's supposed to be really, really good for you. Steve and I go to the store and browse the Kashi cereals. I try the regular, original...whatever with blueberries on the box.

Next morning I pour myself a bowl of Kashi while I'm getting ready for work, eat a spoonful, start chewing and think to myself, "wow, i must really be sleepy. i just ate part of the cardboard box." Not so, my friends, not so. I WAS eating the cereal except it tasted like the box it came in.

Oh and FYI, there are no damn blueberries in it. They just put that on the cover to show you that you CAN put blueberries in it. Isn't that nice of them?

1 comment:

Offroadjeepgrl said...

I know what you mean! I have eaten every darn lean cuisine, healty choice, fiber this-and-that out there... And I have just taken to calling them my cardboard lunches. Sometimes I have to ask myself, is this REALLY worth it to be thinner? Damn I want a Whopper!