layout

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Prayers

I'll update on our trip to Phoenix soon, I promise. But right now I need people's prayers. Although I work in Downtown Denver, I live in northern Colorado. This afternoon northern Colorado was devastated by at least 8 small tornados and one F4 tornado that was at least a mile wide. It devastated Windsor which is only a few miles away from where I live. Some people's houses just have wind damage, some have been completely destroyed. Homes right next to each other, one was untouched the other is gone.

Please keep northern Colorado in your prayers. I'm still in Denver for another 30 minutes and then me and my carpool head up to northern Colorado to lord knows what.

My home is, as far as I know, fine. There was some minor flooding in our yard, a lot of hail and wind damage but considering it's still standing, that's great.

No comments: